Z3TA+ 2’s powerful synth engine is capable of creating all kinds of different sounds. Creating your own EDM Kick Drum is a great way to learn how a synthesizer works – especially when it comes to routing. Check out this free video tutorial on creating your own custom kick drum in Z3tA+ 2.
Z3TA+ iOS 1.1 Update – Full MIDI Support for iPad
Z3TA+ iOS V1.1 Now Available – Full MIDI Support for iPad
Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+ on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, real-time oscillator modulation, dual mode filtering, and flexible effects, Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative toolkit for making music anywhere, anytime. The version 1.1 update is free for Z3TA+ iOS users and includes numerous user-requested enhancements.
Download Z3TA+ 1.1 on your iPad
- For greater expressiveness, a simple yet powerful MIDI Learn mode offers multiple continuous controller assignments or multiple continuous controllers per assignment
- MIDI Learn save, load, and clear configuration functions
- Improved MIDI Channel selection (Omni as well as channels 1-16)
- Multiple MIDI input selection
- Clock Sync for tight rhythmic integration with other instruments and systems
- MIDI input indicator lights for visual feedback
- Manual localization in French, German, and Japanese
- Onboard X/Y Pad integration with more factory presets Continue reading “Z3TA+ iOS 1.1 Update – Full MIDI Support for iPad”
Z3TA+ iOS now available for iPad
Z3TA+ iOS now available
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. Now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+ on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, real-time oscillator modulation, dual mode filtering, and flexible effects. Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative toolkit for making music anywhere, anytime Continue reading “Z3TA+ iOS now available for iPad”